Meet our 2021 mentees!
We’re thrilled to announce that in 2021, our mentoring programme is bigger than ever, with 49 women participating in the scheme across the UK, North America and APAC regions.
About the Rise Mentoring Programme
Rise mentoring is a free, six month programme, running from May-November 2021. It supports women working in, or aspiring to work in the broadcast media technology sector.
Our mentees benefit from a range of support, including:
- Being matched with an industry professional and benefiting from one-to-one mentoring contact.
- Monthly mentees group meeting, facilitating peer-to-peer support.
- Access to networking events and workshops.
- Support and guidance from the Rise Programme Director.
Please note, that due to the Coronavirus outbreak, much of our activity has moved online to keep mentors and mentees connected and supported.
The aims of Rise Mentoring
The Rise mentoring programme offers women across the broadcast tech sector access to crucial support to help transform their careers. It does this by:
- helping mentees to take control of their careers by identifying career goals – and developing strategies to achieve them;
- giving mentees access to a mentor who can give an impartial ear, feedback and advice;
- improving communication skills;
- expanding networks and making new connections.