Applications are now open for the 2020 Rise Mentoring Programme
The closing date for all applications is Tuesday 17 March 2020.
About the Rise Mentoring Programme
Rise mentoring is a free, six month programme to support women working in, or aspiring to work in the UK’s broadcast technology sector. This award winning scheme offers a range of benefits for participants, including:
- Being matched with an industry professional and benefiting from 12 hours of one-to-one mentoring contact.
- Monthly mentees group meeting, facilitating peer-to-peer support.
- Access to networking events and workshops.
- Support and guidance from the Rise Programme Director.
The aims of Rise mentoring
The Rise mentoring programme offers women across the broadcast tech sector access to crucial support to help transform their careers. It does this by:
- helping mentees to take control of their careers by identifying career goals – and developing strategies to achieve them;
- giving mentees access to a mentor who can give an impartial ear, feedback and advice;
- improving communication skills;
- expanding networks and making new connections.
The programme is running from May to November 2020.
Find out more and get inspired by our mentoring programme alumni at our breakfast briefing
This is the third year we have run our mentoring programme. Find out more and get inspired by our alumi at our Rise Mentoring Programme Information Breakfast briefing on Tuesday 25 February.
You can also read more about our mentees and mentors from 2019 here.
Contact the Rise Programme Director, Carrie Wootten on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about the programme.
With thanks to our industry partners