Benefits of mentoring
There are numerous benefits to mentoring, including:
- Helping you to identify and achieve career goals;
- Gaining a broader perspective on career options, opportunities and paths to succeed;
- Boosting confidence and self awareness;
- Making new connections and broadening your networks;
- Gaining support that is tailored to your individual needs;
- Undertaking regular training sessions – from careers mapping through to creating your personal brand and boosting resilience and assertiveness.
How the Rise Mentoring Programme works
Our mentees benefit from a range of support, including:
- Being matched with an industry mentor, with at least 12 hours one-to-one contact;
- Monthly mentee meetings and access to industry events to help broaden your networks;
- Regular training sessions – from careers mapping through to creating your personal brand and boosting resilience and assertiveness.
- Peer-to-peer support from your fellow mentees, as well as guidance and support from the Rise team.
When and where is the Rise Mentoring Programme taking place?
The programme is open for applications from women who live and/or work in:
- the UK
- North America (Canada and USA)
- the APAC region
- the ANZ region
All programmes run for six months from May-November. It is made possible thanks to the support of our Industry Partners.
Timescales and any further questions
Applications for the 2023 programme will be open until 14 April 2023.
If you would like to find out more about Rise Mentoring before applying, or if you are interested in becoming a mentor, please initially contact our Marketing Manager, Claire Doughty on email@example.com
You can apply for Rise Mentoring by filling in the form below with applications closing on 14 April 2023.
Please note – there is no save function on this form, so we recommend you drafting your application in a Word/Googledoc and copying/pasting your answers to potentially avoid losing any of your answers. If you have any issues filling out the form, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org