We are delighted that after the success of our 2018 mentoring programme, our 2019 mentoring programme is now open for applications.
The deadline for applications is Friday 29 March 2019.
About the mentoring programme
Rise mentoring is a free, six month programme to support women working in, or aspiring to work in the UK’s broadcast technology sector. The scheme offers a range of benefits for participants, including:
- Being matched with an industry professional and benefiting from 12 hours of one-to-one mentoring contact.
- Monthly mentees group meeting, facilitating peer-to-peer support.
- Access to networking events and workshops.
- Support and guidance from the Rise Programme Director.
The programme will run from May to November 2019.
Who should apply?
The mentoring programme is aimed at women at all levels of their careers. You will either be working in or would like to be working in the broadcast technology sector in the UK.
The specific areas that this mentoring programme supported are:
The Rise mentoring programme offers women across the broadcast tech sector access to crucial support to help transform their careers. It does this by:
- helping you to take control of your career by identifying your career goals – and developing strategies to achieve them;
- giving you access to a mentor who can give you an impartial ear, feedback and advice;
- improving your communication skills;
- expanding your networks and making new connections.
- Applications open: Monday 4 February 2019
- Applications close: Friday 29 March 2019
- Interviews: Wednesday 24 April 2019
- Mentee training day: Wednesday 8 May 2019
- First mentee meet up: Tuesday 28 May 2019
How to apply
Simply fill out the online form which will be live on Monday 4 February.
Shortlisted candidates will be subject to an interview, which will be held on 24 April.
Contact the Rise Programme Director, Carrie Wootten on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about applying for the programme.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, or an industry partner interested in sponsoring the programme, do get in touch.
Get inspired: find out more about our 2018 mentoring programme
With thanks to our industry partners
Meeting Room Sponsor: