The Rise Mentoring and ScreenSkills Rise Mentoring Programmes are free, 6 month schemes. They support women working in, or aspiring to work in the broadcast media technology sector in the UK, North America and the APAC region.
Our mentees benefit from a range of support, including:
- Being matched with an industry professional and benefiting from one-to-one mentoring contact.
- Monthly mentees group meeting, facilitating peer-to-peer support.
- Access to networking events and workshops.
- Support and guidance from the Rise Programme Director.
Please note, that due to the Coronavirus outbreak, much of our activity has moved online to keep mentors and mentees connected and supported.
The aims of our Mentoring Programmes
Our Mentoring Programmes offer women across the broadcast tech sector access to crucial support to help transform their careers. It does this by:
- helping mentees to take control of their careers by identifying career goals – and developing strategies to achieve them;
- giving mentees access to a mentor who can give an impartial ear, feedback and advice;
- improving communication skills;
- expanding networks and making new connections.
Meet our Mentees and Mentors
Applications for the both the Rise Mentoring Programmes and ScreenSkills Rise Mentoring Programme are now closed
With thanks to our funders of the ScreenSkills Rise Mentoring Programme
This programme is supported by ScreenSkills as part of the BFI Future Film Skills programme using funds from the National Lottery. It is an additional UK cohort to our annual Rise Mentoring scheme.