ABOUT THE TECHNICAL OPERATIONS AWARD
This award, sponsored by Ross Video, celebrates a technical operations team member who has gone above and beyond the requirements of their day to day role to make a difference, whether it’s delivering outstanding client service on a particular project or service line, resolving a difficult problem or supporting a colleague or client to help achieve this.
Technical Operations encompasses all levels from junior operators through to technical supervisors and managers working across all broadcast services.
This generally encompasses OBs/live and non- live studio operations, transmission operations, MCR areas, libraries/dispatch, ingest, data IO and media management operations, editing support, QC, media workflows, onboarding and deliverables.
Kerry Shreeve, VP of Technology Operations, Discovery
- Fiona Burton, Head of Post Production and Engineering EMEA, A+E Networks
- Fiona Simons, VP, Production Operations, Discovery
- Tim Marshall, Chair, RTS Thames Valley (Chair)
- Maria Ryan, Operations Transformation Consultant and Leadership Coach
- Tim Bertioli, SVP, Global Media Operations, Vice Media Group
- Lesley Johnson, Home Entertainment Director, BBC Studios
- Ernie Addow, Global Application Manager, Clear-com