ABOUT THE SALES AWARD
The award, sponsored by Telstra, is open to any woman in a sales role in the broadcast industry working either in a manufacturer, service provider, broadcaster, media publisher or trade show.
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR
- Sales Performance – The nominee has a proven and demonstrable track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Sales Initiative – The nominee has identified a new sector, or a new market/route to market for a product and can demonstrate incremental sales as a result.
- Creative solutions – Demonstrate how the nominee overcame a roadblock in a sales process. Did they offer a particular style of “close” to get a deal done? or used their personal network to solve an issue or answer a question, that helped secure a deal. We are looking for creative thinker.
- Customer Relationship – Customer retention is as important as sales figures. The nominee has gone ‘above and beyond’ to ensure customers of all sizes feel valued and can demonstrate consistent repeat business and strong ongoing relationships, particularly where the customer has a number of supplier options.
- Team Player – The nominee can demonstrate collaboration with colleagues to achieve success for the business, even when not directly attributable to their own sales figures. We are looking for someone who can show that they recognise the value of the team.
- Leadership – How have the nominee inspired others, or lead a project to a successful conclusion? This need not be directly work related, but demonstrates that they will take the initiative in life and be willing to lead others to achieve.
***Please include in your answers a supporting testimonial from a customer, building a picture of how they value the nominee’s engagement and what value they have added to their business.
NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES
To enter, simply fill out the entry form below. It is free to enter, and you can enter as more than one category. You can nominate yourself, as well as others. There is no age limit or geographical restrictions and nominees can work either full or part time. All entries are subject to our Awards terms & conditions which can be found here.
The closing date for entries has been extended to 17:00 (BST) on 2 October 2020 – no entries received after this date will not be considered.
We recommend when you’re filling out the form, that you write answers to longer questions in Word/Pages/Notes and copy/paste into the form, as there is no form autosave.