Applications are now open for the 2020 Rise Singapore Mentoring Programme
The application process has two rounds. The first stage includes filling out our online application. Selected applicants will then be invited to the interview stage (this may take place online, in response to the Coronavirus outbreak).
The closing date for all online applications is Wednesday 22 April 2020.
About the Rise Singapore Mentoring Programme
The Rise mentoring programme is a free, six month programme to support women working in, or aspiring to work in the broadcast technology sector across the APAC region. This award winning scheme offers a range of benefits for participants, including:
- Being matched with an industry professional and benefiting from 12 hours of one-to-one mentoring contact.
- Monthly mentees group meeting, facilitating peer-to-peer support.
- Access to networking events and workshops.
- Support and guidance from the Rise team.
Please note, that due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we have made necessary changes to the programme, to adhere to Government guidelines and to ensure that your health and wellbeing is paramount. This means that we will moving activity online and harnessing technology to keep mentors and mentees connected and supported.
The aims of Rise mentoring
The Rise mentoring programme offers women across the broadcast tech sector access to crucial support to help transform their careers. It does this by:
- helping mentees to take control of their careers by identifying career goals – and developing strategies to achieve them;
- giving mentees access to a mentor who can give an impartial ear, feedback and advice;
- improving communication skills;
- expanding networks and making new connections.
The programme is running from May to November 2020.
Contact the Rise Programme Director, Carrie Wootten on email@example.com with any queries about the programme.
With thanks to our industry partners