Rise is looking for a Mentoring Programme Manager to manage its award-winning Rise mentoring programme.
Starting date is as soon as possible as the role will begin in March 2021, continuing to November 2021.
We estimate that this project is 15 hours a week, and it is paid.
The award-winning Rise mentoring programmes has been delivered three times in the UK, with the last cohort including three women from Singapore.
We are now looking ahead to our delivery in 2021, which will include the UK, Singapore and North America.
We are looking for someone to manage and run the UK programme and to also support some of the administration for the Singapore and North American programme too.
This person will be organised, empathetic, ideally have some event organisation or education background and they must know the broadcast technology sector.
The 2021 programme will be delivered virtually in the first half of the year – though face-to-face meet-ups will be encouraged when safe in the latter half of the year.
- Manage all applications and responses to application enquiries (across all three regions).
- Arrange and lead on mentoring recruitment event for the programme for both mentors and mentees – with assistance from Rise’s Managing Director.
- Arrange and lead on marketing and comms for the mentoring programme, working with Rise’s Managing Director and Communications Maanger (ie Rise’s social channels and broadcast network.
- Recruit and liaise with all mentors throughout the programme.
- Managing and distribute applications to the Rise team for assessment.
- Develop assessment criteria – with assistance from Rise’s Managing Director.
- Manage all correspondence with applicants and mentees throughout the programme.
- Manage the pairing process for mentors and mentees, and all related documents and correspondence.
- Ensure all bios and photos are collated for the Rise website.
- Manage and arrange the training programme for mentors and mentees for the start of the programme.
- Work with any mentees/mentors on issues that might arise.
- Develop, manage and lead on all monthly mentee meet-ups – to include presentation schedules, CPD training sessions and closed interviews with the industry.
- Manage speed networking events or coffee roulettes.
- Manage mentor meet-ups.
- Organise and manage all industry related events for mentees and mentors.
- Invite mentees and mentors to all wider Rise events.
- Manage and deliver wrap event.
Apply by Tuesday 9 March
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV, plus a one-page covering letter to Carrie Wootten, Rise Managing Director on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the job details
You can download a copy of the full job description by clicking on the button below.