Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD titles. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
To work closely and support Client Services, Digital Media and Localisation teams, the Project Co-Ordinator will be required to collaborate with all teams on complexed projects to ensure smooth delivery from asset receipt through to final delivery. The role will also encompass direct engagement and interfacing with customers.
Other responsibilities will include : maintaining and developing project management processes, project billing and trackers working closely with all departments.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have experience in Digital Media and general project management experience coupled with a good understanding of current and new technologies, operational processes and workflows.
They will be highly motivated, possess a flexible attitude and must be able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment. In addition, they must able to work as part of a team that deals with changing priorities and workloads.
- Scheduling multiple projects from client order to delivery completion.
- Have a strong relationship with Project Management team.
- Establishing a solid understanding of specific client specifications and needs.
- Managing, monitoring, and updating all timelines and setting realistic expectations for day to day deliveries with internal and external teams.
- Working with the finance to ensure projects are billed correctly and on time to clients.
- Providing strategic solutions to any issues that may arise with clients.
- Collaborating with operational teams to build processes, make sure the workflow operates smoothly and efficiently, and initially enhancing the client experience.
- Other related tasks as assigned to fulfill responsibilities.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- 3+ years’ experience in media industry and post-production workflows.
- Localization (subtitling, dubbing) experience preferred.
- Experience with Premiere and advantage.
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence.
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume.
- Calm under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency.
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Supplemental Medical Insurance