About Bubble Agency
We are a no-nonsense boutique full-service PR, marketing and events agency with expertise in the broadcast, media technology, sports and AV industries. Founded by Sadie Groom and independently owned, we are 21 years young with combined industry expertise of over 100 years. We are headquartered in Holborn, London, with an office in Los Angeles and team members in New York, Portland, and Dubai.
Bubble provides a service called No Headcount Required, delivering in-house marketing consultation, strategy, and implementation to our clients. Over the past 12-months the popularity of this service has grown, and we are looking for a B2B Marketing Executive to support our Marketing Director.
At Bubble Agency, we believe in doing things a bit differently. We love our clients, big ideas, and working in a creative team. As a full-service agency, we are true partners of our trusted clients, and this is your opportunity to get under the skin of the industry and really get involved. The right candidate will be a passionate about, and have experience, delivering facets of B2B marketing techniques from digital communications to print and account based marketing campaigns. With experience of having worked in-house or in a marketing agency, this individual must be passionate with a can-do attitude and impeccable social media, written and verbal communication skills to match.
You will be part of a fast-paced agency with high-growth plans. Because of this, the right candidate will have the opportunity for quick career progression.
To apply for the role: please send your CV and a 100-word covering letter or video on why you would like to be a Bubble to Emma Pritchard on email@example.com
• Have 2 years marketing experience, either agency-side or in-house
• Have a Marketing or Business degree with a focus on digital marketing (or be suitably qualified through experience)
• Proven background of working with B2B brands and able to promote through all marketing platforms
• Experience writing new business proposals
• Have excellent communication skills and are creative with the ability to create great original content
• Have experience executing and coordinating digital and social media campaigns in particular
• The ability to forge new client relationships and to nurture existing ones
• Be an excellent timekeeper with great client management skills
This role may require attendance at client offices, however due to the current situation this will be limited.
• Support the Marketing Director in delivering agreed activities for clients
• Assist the marketing director in creating and executing on digital marketing campaigns for clients, such as email campaigns
• Bring fresh ideas to clients to deliver effective marketing campaigns
• Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press
• Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
• Write and proofread marketing copy
• Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
• Run social media channels independently (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube) and report plans and results to clients
• Create social media templates (on Canva or Viddyoze)
• Organise and attend events virtually and physically for clients such as webinars and exhibitions
• Source and secure sponsorship opportunities for clients
• Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
• Help track marketing performance and return on investment
• Help create monthly reports
• Monitor and report on competitor activity
• Carry out basic key word research
• Creating new business pitches in conjunction with the CEO
• Attend industry events and networking events
• Contribute to Bubble Agency’s social media and online presence
• Organise company brainstorms and ideas creation
• Establish professional relationships with colleagues in other offices
• Presenting to colleagues on a regular basis to share knowledge and experiences
• Inputting accurately into Bubble’s time management system