ABOUT THE MARKETER/PR AWARD
This award, sponsored by Annex Pro, will commend an outstanding woman who is working in a marketing or PR role in the industry; either in-house or for an agency or as a freelancer. We are looking to celebrate the achievements of a strategic thinker, who consistently shows astuteness, professionalism and creativity, as well as a desire to learn and innovate.
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR
- The individual’s contribution to their organisation or wider industry so far and success across a variety of marketing or PR challenges. Their on-going desire to learn and innovate. Their understanding of the ever-growing array of tools and channels at their disposal.
- A supporting letter from their line manager or superior or client, highlighting their achievements to date and explaining why they are a worthy winner.
- Demonstration of strategic-thinking, ROI astuteness, professionalism and creativity.
***Please include in your answers, details of a campaign, project or a sustained marketing effort, which includes the following information;
- Summary of action taken on campaign/project/sustained effort
- The impact and results
- Links to supporting materials e.g. web pages, PDF’s, PR coverage etc
NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES
To enter, simply fill out the entry form below. It is free to enter, and you can enter as more than one category. You can nominate yourself, as well as others. There is no age limit or geographical restrictions and nominees can work either full or part time. All entries are subject to our Awards terms & conditions which can be found here.
The closing date for entries has been extended to 17:00 (BST) on 2 October 2020 – no entries received after this date will not be considered.
We recommend when you’re filling this out, that you write answers to longer questions in Word/Pages/Notes and copy/paste into the form, as there is no autosave.