Website Sky - Sky Sports
Sky Sports’ Production team has a wide & incredibly varied remit across our portfolio of sporting rights. Our Production Executives are responsible for managing our world class production management teams to deliver our brilliant content. Exemplary people skills, a passion for teamwork in a fast paced content creation environment, planning, collaborating & project delivery are essential.
What you’ll do:
- Management of production management team including performance reviews, delivering feedback & creating consistency of working practices in conjunction with peers.
- Collaboration across sports production strands including representation of issues & follow ups in regular meetings.
- High level competency in budget management & analysis, working with the Director of and Heads of Production in conjunction with content teams, ensuring that your team is consistent, diligent & accurate with monthly reporting cycles.
- Lead regular budget report meetings.
- Form part of the team responsible for senior operational stakeholder relationships with rights holders, acting as a point of escalation for your production management team.
- Drive and be responsible for implementation & delivery of health & safety best practices throughout production team, reinforcing requirements to content teams.
- On call on some weekends as a critical issue point across all production areas.
- The role is based at Osterley. Occasional UK/International travel & weekend work required
What you’ll bring:
- Exemplary people management experience.
- A deep understanding of different content production methods (outside broadcasts, remote production, studio and gallery productions, etc.).
- Previous expertise in a live production environment
- Ability to lead meetings and bring wider groups together on project and delivery planning or issue resolution.
- Ability to see opportunities for efficiency in production delivery with regular production planning feedback, driving shared resource and managing prioritisation.
- Ability to deliver & manage project work.
We deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
A generous pension package
Discounted mobile and broadband
Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you’ll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
We are a Disability Confident Accredited Employer, and welcome and encourage applications from all candidates. We will look to ensure a fair and consistent experience for all, and will make reasonable adjustments to support you where appropriate. Please flag any adjustments you need to your recruiter as early as you can.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com