Website SDVI Corporation
SDVI Account Managers are key individuals tasked with helping our business grow while ensuring customer success by continually offering solutions to complex challenges. Account Managers are skilled at building strong customer relationships and cultivating deep business understanding, allowing them to identify customer needs and to provide SDVI solutions to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
– Help create a robust sales pipeline for current and target accounts
– Support the team in breaking into new business areas with existing clients
– Create new opportunities with new customers
– Develop and execute Account strategies for key media accounts
– Help create and implement go-to-market strategy across the region
– Develop and maintain deep relationships with key clients
– Ensure long-lasting relationships with customers (not simply transactional ones) by working closely and building a true partnership
– Act independently – identify, prioritise, and manage a number of complex requirements, often with challenging deadlines
– Act as a bridge between customer teams spanning procurement, operations, and finance and SDVI’s internal teams across finance, product, and engineering
– Work with partners to increase awareness and knowledge of the Rally platform
– Propose approaches that help SDVI’s sales and marketing teams increase reach, both across existing customers and into new customers/markets
– Provide administrative support to Sales leadership, including recording sales activities on SDVI’s internal CRM platform, contributing to internal sales forecasts, and contributing to documents such as MSAs and commercial quotes
– Assist with commercial proposals and bid responses
– Lead regular customer finance review meetings
– Other Sales duties as assigned
– Proven solution selling experience
– Strong track record working with senior / executive-level stakeholders
– Strong knowledge of the media and cloud technology sectors
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– 5+ years working in business development, sales, or account management
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
– Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Willingness to travel to customer meetings & presentations as well as company offsites and industry events
– Able to thrive in a fully distributed environment
– Capacity to think critically and creatively, to develop new business and strategy ideas
– Passion for building and developing lasting business relationships
– Experience with B2B Enterprise sales, particularly in the (broadcast) media sector
– Working knowledge and strong existing network with leading European media companies
– Deep knowledge of SaaS solutions and a proven track record proposing complex software solutions
– Experience working with Media Supply Chain/Media Asset Management solutions
– Excellent knowledge of Cloud solutions from AWS/GCP/Microsoft
– Degree or equivalent experience
Working for a fast-growing and established, yet young company, you’ll be working with our customers who are some of the biggest names in media and entertainment. They rely on our platform to prepare and deliver their content to millions of people.
SDVI is a dynamic company that holds a leading position in its market, is growing rapidly, and has a blue-chip roster of current customers. In addition, SDVI is backed by well-respected media companies, including Warner Bros. Discovery, Fox, and Sky.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, medical, vision, dental, and stock options in a challenging and rewarding distributed work environment.
SDVI is committed to Diversity, Equity & Inclusivity in our workforce. We maintain a courteous work environment that recognizes the dignity and worth of each employee. SDVI respects the individual needs of employees and is an equal opportunity employer.
* ** Studies suggest that women may not apply for a job if their CV isn’t a perfect fit. At SDVI, we value talent and potential over just experience and expertise. If you’re interested in the role and believe you could excel, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job please visit sdvi.com.