Website SDVI Corporation
Software Development Engineer in Test – SDVI
Do you enjoy working in small teams delivering rock-solid functionality and performance? Do you jump at the opportunity to take on a new challenge? Are you passionate about working shoulder-to-shoulder with your customers? SDVI is looking for Software Engineers to join our Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) team, and if that description resonates with you, you could be an excellent fit for our company!
Our team works hard to ensure SDVI continues to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers. We do everything we can to catch bugs before they escape; for the ones that do, we count on our SDET team to help us identify root cause and get our customers back in action.
Why You’re a Great Fit for This Team:
– You are curious, tenacious, and apt to “go digging” when confronted with a challenge
– You are organized, thorough, and detail-oriented, with impeccable follow-through
– You default to collaborating with the other members of your team, valuing building strong relationships with those around you
– You’re self-motivated and driven, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities working with a distributed team
What You’ll Do:
– Spearhead development of frontend and backend test automation infrastructure
– Work with other members of the engineering team to identify test needs early in the development process, and highlight where designs increase test difficulty
– Design, implement, and maintain automation infrastructure and other test tools
– Design, implement, and maintain automated test suites
– Manually test the places where automation doesn’t yet reach
– Identify and triage system regressions
– Perform usability and exploratory testing, finding edge cases and unexpected interactions and recommending new avenues for test based on your – discoveries
– Occasional travel and off-hours support may be required, but are not core to this role
We’re Interested in You Because:
– You’re an experienced software test professional, familiar with the challenges of test and especially test automation
– You are well-versed in working with single-page web applications, complex microservice-based systems, cloud-resident systems, and/or relational databases
– You have experience working with Cucumber, Cypress, Robot Framework, and/or pytest
– You have some familiarity with (or are interested in learning about!) professional media formats and workflows, such as codecs and container formats, common metadata relationships and transformations, and more
You Should Be Interested in SDVI Because:
Working for a fast-growing and established, yet young company, you’ll be working with our customers who are some of the biggest names in media and entertainment. They rely on our platform to prepare and deliver their content to millions of people.
SDVI is a dynamic company that holds a leading position in its market, is growing exponentially, and is achieving annual revenues in the millions of dollars. In addition, SDVI is backed by well-respected customers, including Discovery, Fox, Sky, and WarnerMedia.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, medical, vision, dental, and stock options in a stimulating and rewarding distributed work environment.
SDVI is committed to Diversity, Equity & Inclusivity in our workforce. We maintain a courteous work environment that recognizes the dignity and worth of each employee. SDVI respects the individual needs of employees and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit sdvi.com.