Website Ross Video
As the North American Marketing Manager, you will have a diverse role that will cover a broad spectrum of responsibilities. You will work closely with your team members (corporate marketing) and with your primary stakeholders, the North American sales team, and be seen as a trusted Marketing advisor. You will be responsible for driving and implementing strategies and content that help them achieve their revenue goals. You will also help Ross Corporate marketing become a well-oiled marketing machine -trusted by its stakeholders and admired by its competitors.
Who you report to: Manager, Regional Marketing Team
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got an energising environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Developing the annual marketing plan for North American in coordination with the Marketing Coordinator and Regional Sales team and driving successful execution of Marketing T-Plans.
- Provide day to day direction for the Marketing Coordinator for routine business activity.
- Provide regular feedback on the regional marketing performance to the Manager of Regional Marketing.
- Provide overall support to assigned Regional Sales Managers.
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns in association with the sales team with clear SMART objectives, tactics, and metrics that are measured and reported.
- Become a member of the North American Executive team, where you will help spearhead new initiatives and ensure consistent alignment between marketing and sales.
- Managing the yearly North American marketing budget, ensuring that we are tracking ok.
Local Marketing Support
- Collaborate with the events team, RSMs and Product/vertical Marketing Managers to ensure smooth and effective tradeshows and events in the region (on and offline).
- Agree on Marketing focus, themes, and budget for the events with the RSM’s.
- Work with the creative team to develop signage, displays etc.
- Provide feedback to Corp. Marketing, RSMs and VP Sales on Tradeshow effectiveness and ROI.
- Collaborate with the PR manager in spearheading North American PR activities
- Negotiating/creating NA user stories
- Providing translation of approved press releases, case studies, testimonials, and thought leadership material
- Developing case study, testimonial (written and video) and thought leadership material in collaboration with customers, RSMs and the creative team.
- Creating the North American print and digital ad plan and managing the budget.
- Working with third-party publications and negotiating ad contracts.
- Providing feedback regarding market acceptability/effectiveness of ad creative.
- Working with the creative team in developing the content and imagery for adverts and campaign collateral.
- e-Marketing activities in association with campaign development.
Sales / Sales Channel Support
- Work closely with the Business Partners and RSMs to ensure the effective marketing, promotion and sell-through of Ross solutions.
- Actively producing lead generation strategies that go beyond the day-to-day marketing communications and that can be easily established by the regional sales team and the third-party channels.
Who you are:
- University degree – preferably in marketing but not required
- Fully qualified marketing professional
- 3 years’ experience working in a marketing role
- A working knowledge of MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook (E-Mail) programs, Photoshop knowledge but not essential
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A professional and confident manner
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle for occasional travel to Ottawa location
- Passport required for travel to US or overseas.
To apply for this job please visit us61e2.dayforcehcm.com.