Are you an experienced Production Manager, with a passion for Football looking for a new challenge in a globally focused role? As part of DAZN’s long-term commitment to women’s sport we are the Host Broadcast partner for the UEFA Women’s Champions League, forming a partnership with UEFA which sees the tournament unified with one global broadcast partner for the first time.
As the Production Manager at DAZN, you will be responsible for overseeing the logistics of our UWCL output, this will include Host Broadcast, staffing, finance, and payment implementation along with developing broadcast workflows within the team. The role will also involve close work with the Head of Football, DAZN finance and local production teams and will ensure the successful management of staff and facilities in accordance with production and delivery specifications. This role will ensure that every match is produced within budget and meets all associated business requirements. With matches taking place in up to 50 countries across Europe we are looking for a candidate that has experience of working on live events in multiple European countries, and who possesses exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills to handle numerous requests from clients and internal staff.
The right candidate will be confident in maintaining close relationships with internal teams across many departments along with external clients such as UEFA and our third-party facilities providers. This role will involve travel to multiple countries across Europe during match weeks and will require coordination with our other DAZN territories to develop an efficient workflow utilising existing resource across the business to produce a product that can be shown in all DAZN regions globally.
This role can be based in Leeds. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Production Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with the Programming Teams to create and implement the Production budget and payment systems for both live and non-live content.
- Coordinate staff and freelance crew for any required onsite shoots.
- Manage and support all event schedules, workflows and disciplines.
- Provide support in hiring of new staff
- Work with our Host Broadcast facilities providers to ensure consistent services in each country and accurate H&S documentation and call sheets.
- Manage the production budget for the HB, commentary, and highlights services.
- Manage onsite support at matches across Europe and the UK when required.
- Work with DAZN transmission and technical teams to ensure successful delivery of all matches to the DAZN and You Tube platforms.
- Work with DAZN Programming teams to provide support on producing non-live and studio content.
- A passion for sport, particularly Football, with huge drive, determination and work ethic.
- Good knowledge of the host broadcast processes and broadcast criteria.
- Excellent budgeting skills and experience of managing and reporting on production budgets of significant size.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels, identifying the right level of support at all stages.
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst offering guidance and advice to both colleagues and clients in order to help them meet delivery.
- Excellent excel skills, and good knowledge of budget documentation. Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a bonus
- Experience line managing and developing staff to work on this project alongside you.
- First rate knowledge of and interest in sport both locally and globally
- Organised and structured work approach in order to ensure all deadlines are met on time
- Experience of working in Host Broadcasts through out Europe is a bonus
- Understanding of technical and delivery workflows.
- Experience working with sports federations.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.