Are you looking to build on your Production experience with your passion for sport? Are you looking for a new challenge in a globally focused role? As part of DAZN’s Global team you will be working on sports including Football, Boxing, MMA, and NFL to name a few. We are looking for someone who is as comfortable onsite at an event as they are behind a desk, and is keen to learn and develop their skills further.
As the Production Coordinator at DAZN, you will be responsible for helping to manage the logistics of our Host Broadcast outputs. DAZN is the Host Broadcaster for all 61 matches in the UWCL tournament along with over 20 Boxing events worldwide. This role will be responsible for ensuring we have the correct staffing, and facilities needed to produce every event to a high standard. The role will also involve close work with our Production Managers, Executive Producer, DAZN finance and production services teams and will hold relationships with our key freelancers in each territory.
This role will help to ensure that all our events are produced within budget and meets all associated business requirements. With our events taking place in up to 50 countries across Europe we are looking for a candidate that has experience of working on live events, and who possesses good communication skills. The right candidate will have experience in working with internal teams across numerous departments along with external clients such as UEFA and our third-party facilities providers. This role will involve some travel to multiple countries across Europe and the USA and will require coordination with our other DAZN territories to develop an efficient workflow utilising existing resource across the business to produce a product that can be shown in all DAZN regions globally.
This role can be based in Leeds.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Production Coordinator you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Implement DAZN business systems and best practices
- Work with the Programming teams to ensure we have commentators and editors booked for all matches
- Coordinate staff and freelance crew for any required onsite shoots
- Produce event schedules, and calendars
- Ensure all freelancers are briefed on DAZN on air protocol
- Work with our Host Broadcast facilities providers to ensure consistent services in each country and accurate H&S documentation and call sheets
- Manage all payments to freelancers and suppliers
- Provide onsite support at matches when required
- Work with DAZN transmission and technical teams to ensure successful delivery of all matches to the DAZN and You Tube platforms
- Work with DAZN Original Content teams to provide support on non-live content
- Passion for sport, with huge drive, determination and work ethic
- Good knowledge of the host broadcast processes and broadcast criteria
- Ability to foster relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels, identifying the right level of support at all stages
- Willingness to travel internationally to events
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst offering guidance and advice to both colleagues and clients in order to help them meet delivery
- Good excel skills, and knowledge of budget documentation
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO: AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience. Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.