Pixotope is the world’s leading company in the provision of Mixed Reality solutions for live media production. Leveraging the full power of the Unreal render engine, Pixotope empowers content creators and broadcasters to produce best in class Mixed Reality content for television, online streaming, and film.
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
The Channel Program Manager will be responsible for the design, management & execution of the Pixotope Channel Partner Program. In addition to the promotion & growth of the partner program, the Channel Program Managers will manage deal registration, partner criteria and partner success programs and design & manage the Pixotope partner community channel
- Collaborate across regional sales teams to gather requirements for Programs Design, build and manage Partner Programs including the Program Guide, MDF Program, Reseller Onboarding and Training, Deal Registration Program, etc.
Design program guides that details requirements and benefits, terms and conditions, etc.
Design, build & launch partner portal.
Manage all communications to the channel via portal, newsletters, social channels.
Design and launch field / channel rules of engagement.
Design & launch field enablement on Partner Program, Rules of Engagement, Deal Reg, How to Partner, etc.
Collect and manage feedback from channel partners into the ongoing roadmap for the Channel Program, Customer Success & Product Development
Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, finance, support and product development teams to secure, operationalize and manage all the committed benefits to the partners.
Document policies and processes to support all aspects of the program and enable global execution.
Establish and track metrics of the program, run a quarterly compliance process with the Channel & Alliances field.
Working with your peers, marketing & sales
- Experience in a role as Inside Sales, Channel Marketing or Channel Management
- Demonstrated progressive experience in channel programs
- Experience building and managing a partner program in the technology or broadcast space
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Execution & revenue focused
- Great project & program management skills, ability to leverage, manage & lead virtual teams
- Successfully designed, built and managed partner portals.
- Excellent (English) communication skills
- High aptitude with regards to computer applications (MS Office/Google Docs/Apple Work)
- A thirst for learning & passion about technology
It’s not essential but would be great if you also had
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent level education
- Experience in using Hubspot as a CRM and/or CMS
- Experience working internationally and across multiple cultures
To apply for this job please visit futureuniverse.bamboohr.com.