Website MOOV Limited
Do you have an interest in Broadcasting? Or just love the idea of working within television?
We are looking for a Junior Logistics Technician to join our Engineering and Logistics team in Park Royal, West London. You’ll join an exciting and dynamic team therefore, someone with the right attitude is key in this role.
You’ll ensure that projects are sufficiently resourced, deliver and rig the equipment for ahead of productions and you’ll oversee managing the equipment stored at our warehouse facilities.
This role would suit someone working or recently completed degree or, someone with a keen interest in broadcasting.
Please note, you’ll need a full, clean UK driving licence to be successful in this role.
We are MOOV.
We are a leading sports and events graphics company offering an array of services including virtual studios, 360-Virtual Reality solutions and graphics software development.
We work with some of the top UK and international broadcasters such as BBC, Liverpool FC, IMG, and ITV. We’ve also been BT Sport’s graphics partner since 2013, working with them across a varied sporting calendar including the Champions League, MotoGP and the Heineken Cup.
MOOV have continued to contribute to many high-profile events including Wimbledon, Commonwealth Games, Children in Need, the Royal Wedding, and long-standing shows such as Mock the Week.
In 2000, Duncan Foot and Nev Appleton co-founded MOOV and their vision was always clear, to deliver high-quality graphic solutions coupled with exceptional, multi-skilled staff. As the range of our services that we provide to clients continues to grow, it’s an exciting time to join our team.
At the heart of what we do, our people come first. We are an ever-adapting organisation providing an exciting, flexible, and diverse working environment. We offer a flexible office/home-based solution to help you achieve a work/life balance. You’ll work with some fantastic, talented MOOVers who love what we do and continue to help us grow and adapt with the industry!
What you’ll do as a Junior Logistics Technician at Moov:
- Be hands on with our on-screen graphics, virtual studio and AR graphics equipment
- Quality checking all machinery and equipment prior to projects
- Transporting equipment to different locations (vehicle provided)
- Rigging our kits at studios & outside broadcast locations
- When based at Park Royal warehouse, you’ll be responsible for documenting kits coming in and out of the facilities to projects
- Reporting any issues, faulty items and adding new equipment to the inventory where required
- As the role and your experience grows, you’ll become competent in troubleshooting and fixing issues with our equipment along with additional engineering tasks.
What we’re looking for:
- Hold a clean UK driving licence (essential)
- Be computer literate
- Knowledge of the broadcasting and television industry
- A relevant degree or equivalent in Video Production and/or Broadcasting
- Awareness of video standards and resolution
- PAT testing qualification
- Some experience of working within a warehouse
- Good communication skills and even better time keeping abilities
For the right person, there is opportunity to develop/progress throughout our team – you’ll get fantastic knowledge, insights and be taught by some of the very best in the industry.
In our last employee survey, ALL our team confidentially said they love to work with each other at MOOV. Teamwork and culture in our business is important to us – whilst we continue to add new benefits to offer the best, here is a rundown of our core benefits available to MOOV employees:
- Cycle to work scheme – If you’re an individual who enjoys a cycle into work, we’ve got you covered when it comes to saving money on a bike or equipment to use for commuting to our locations
- Easy giving – A tax-efficient solution to support good causes directly from your pay package
- Wellbeing support – you’ll have free, unlimited access to the Headspace app upon completion of your probation
- Discounted Gym membership – for those of you that are active gym members or, would like to get in shape on a discounted price!
- Private healthcare – you’ll be able to provide cover for you and your family, by being granted access to our fabulous private healthcare (through Vitality), on top of receiving free annual eye tests (private healthcare is subject to one years’ service)
- Paid volunteering day – per year
- Blood donation – receive half a day annual leave to give blood
- 5 and 10 years in service bonus – once you’ve hit that milestone here at MOOV, we want you to know how we value your work and time, Therefore, you’ll receive a lump sum and an additional holiday bonus on your 5th and 10th year anniversary with MOOV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com