Are you a sports fan? Are you passionate about football? Do you love women’s football? DAZN is looking for a ‘hands-on’ live Producer to work on our women’s football coverage & other exciting projects. You will be based at our state-of-the-art Production Hub in Leeds as part of a dynamic, global Production team.
You will work closely with other internal departments & governing bodies including UEFA, so your ability to work collaboratively in order to maintain and improve relationships across a broad spectrum will be essential. You will be expected to have experience running the show and managing live productions as the live Producer, as well an in-depth knowledge of women’s football in general and the UWCL in particular. You will need to be highly motivated with strong editorial standards & a powerful work ethic.
You will be responsible for producing & creating innovative live & non-live UWCL content across different platforms as well as overseeing production of other women’s football rights. Directly involved in the creative process, running projects from conceptualisation to execution, you will be expected to integrate DAZN’s social media output into the production process in order to reach as wide an audience as possible.
This role is based in Leeds.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Producer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Prepare & produce live & non-live football programmes for on & off-platform consumption, working to tight deadlines, delivering on time & on-budget
- Work in TV galleries & OB trucks as live producer on broadcast shows & leading editorial direction in a live on-air environment
- Produce non-live content using ViMix & other ‘smart’ technology
- Lead & work collaboratively with a wide variety of production & non-production staff to develop & deliver ideas, collaborating with a wide spectrum of internal departments
- Find, lead & work with a wide variety of freelance staff, including commentators
- Schedule, book & coordinate internal & external staff plus outside companies across different strands
- Demonstrate an ability to identify, nurture & develop talent
- Work on-site in Leeds office, off-site at various locations (domestic & foreign) with a mix of weekday, weekend, night-working, sometimes requiring overnight stays
- Strong motivator & clear communicator
- Experience in managing Live Production end to end, from a Broadcaster or Production company
- Experience of working within budget, quickly & accurately, often under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Premiere Pro & ability to edit your own content
- Good level of Microsoft Office skills inc. Google Docs, Word, PPT & Excel
- Able to set priorities & targets for assigned tasks & manage your own time
- Team player who will nurture & support colleagues & Direct Reports if appropriate
- Excellent knowledge of women’s football & an interest in sports in general
- Team player who can fit into pre-existing teams as necessary and is motivated to learn & improve current skill-set
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.