As a Live Channel/MFL Scheduler, you will be responsible to keep the schedule of events required for various products of DAZN updated in CMS. You will be required to input data into our business systems that informs or allows our stakeholders to complete their job further down the chain.
The successful candidate will be working within a fast paced, exciting and highly productive environment. This is a demanding, responsible, varied, exciting and challenging role where a passion for sport is beneficial.
This role is shift based; including weekend and night shifts.
As our new Live Channel/MFL Scheduler, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Check for email updates and amending fixtures, Kick off etc. into CMS tool
- Timely updating of events referring email and WON
- Meet or exceed all performance and production goals and delivering to the organisation set standard
- Scheduling events in various DAZN tools and application for upcoming sports events for different products
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications [specially Outlook and Excel]
- Sound knowledge of variety of sporting events
- Ability to prioritize multiple task
- Confident in handling email enquiries
Even better if you have:
- Ensure email updates are actioned based on priority
- Ensure events are set up rightly
- Strong knowledge of social tools such as Twitter and good google research skills
- Have the discipline to work as part of a team, to tight deadlines, in a high-pressure environment
- Good writing skills
THESE ARE THE DAZN COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Delivering results – Ability to achieve the set expectations and delivering on expected results
- Planning and Organizing – Ability to set priorities, goals
- Creativity and Team work – Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Communicating with Impact – Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.