Working Smarter in the Cloud
This is a UK Based remote first role and will be required to successfully maintain Service Level Agreements and interact with multiple departments including, Sales, Development and Operations.
With Headquarters in the United Kingdom and offices in the USA FooEngine is focused on offering the most secure solutions at scale for its Global Customers. The Account Manager will have the responsibility of overseeing the operational requirements for successful delivery of all services to our customers while managing expectations for our global Content Providers and support their unique customer driven service requests, being able to identify and encourage new opportunities for revenue sources tied to the customers services, and finally have an awesome sense of humor.
Key Tasks / Objectives
- Act as the escalation point within the business for the customer, and support troubleshooting of issues and oversee their resolution
- Ongoing relationships building with our amazing customers and content providers
- Maintaining the highest standard for incoming Media Orders, Assets and Delivery Schedules
- Provide ongoing analysis of reports, performance and trends, generating appropriate and timely recommendations and stating risks to both the customer and the business
- Help identify opportunities through customer service workshops and presentations for cross selling services to new and existing customers
- Provide forecast, billing and ad hoc financial customer data support
- Facilitate requirements handover with development, operational, service delivery and test teams.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Keep abreast of industry standards and trends with regards to best practices and provide advice and designs on how to introduce applicable changes into our systems
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Client Service / Account Management (or equivalent) role with demonstrated front-line responsibilities.
- Ability to show client service experience in a Media environment
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to work self contained and able to manage stand up remote meetings
- Organisation Ninja Level
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to the audience
- Highly responsible and self-motivated, able to thrive in an energetic, fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player who can build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills, strategic planning, risk management, and ability to direct others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set.
- Ability to accommodate change and adapt accordingly.
- Strong familiarity with Cloud based SaaS products (AWS, GCP)
- Willing to Present own position confidently using logical argument to convince/persuade others and presenting information in a way they will understand and find most satisfactory.
- Shares and receives information in a polite and friendly manner.
- Maintains and develops meaningful and reciprocal relationships
- Initiative Preempts problems, captures opportunities and takes initiative.
- Takes ownership for responsibilities, including actions and outcome.
- Proactive and quick to learn.
- Innovation and Problem Solving Is able to identify opportunities for process improvements and maintain a sense of pace and urgency.
- A natural forward thinker/planner who critically assesses business performance with the ability to assess possible solutions against the requirements of the business and what is realistic.
To apply for this job please visit fooengine.freshteam.com.