Our global media client is urgently looking for an Edit Coordinator to work in a contract role in their Post Production team.
Candidates must be able to start within 2 weeks and preferably sooner.
This is a key role supporting the editing facilities of the company and acts as a main point of contact between Editors and Edit Assistants, Content Operations and RPS Teams, as well as Media Asset Management, Media Services and Media Technology Engineering.
- Create browses of completed edits for producer approval via Mediaflex.
- Send all approved programmes to Ingest and QC (Media Services) by raising Mediaflex tasks.
- Manually transfer data from edit reports to Mediaflex including timecodes, audio configurations and aspect ratios.
- Support Edit Assistants by manually restoring source assets for edit and purging TX assets for fixes, when required
- Troubleshoot problems related to Mediaflex and Rally. Raising tickets for the Rally Support Team and liaising with engineers to resolve.
- Track workflow in ScheduALL by updating job status within booking.
- Support Post Bookings Coordinators during busy periods to cover all Post Bookings workflows.
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify and prioritize problems
- Good decision making skills
- An awareness of digital files and media assets.
- An operational knowledge of post-production.
The rate is £17 per hour to the candidates Umbrella Company.
The contract 6 months initially but will continue for the right candidate
2 days in office (West London), 3 days remote (training f2f)
Our client and ourselves are committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity, value and respect, regardless of race, religion or belief, national origin, marital or civil partnership status, maternity or pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender or gender reassignment or any other protected group status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org