DigiBox is a master distributor with 20 years' experience.
DigiBox are looking for a driven, goal orientated Sales Account Manager with experience in the ProAV, Post or Broadcast space to increase sales through channel partners and system integrators into our core markets and to establish new opportunities through supporting the channel’s end users.
Based in Hertfordshire, DigiBox has served the UK’s ProAV, broadcast and post production markets for more than 25 years. DigiBox represents hardware and software solutions from innovative, world-leading manufacturers, including AJA, Adder, Kiloview, Gefen, LMP, NewTek, RGBlink, SNS, Theatrixx and Vimeo Enterprise. We have an experienced sales team specialising in technical sales, content distribution and digital workflows and a dedicated engineering support team.
Reporting to the DigiBox Sales Manager, the Sales Account Manager will work closely with the DigiBox Sales, Engineering and Admin teams to provide a key point of contact between the company and its customers; identifying opportunities, building reseller and customer relationships, offering guidance and promoting new and existing products and services.
The focus will be on the manufacturers we represent. This role will also cover promotion and sales of these products into new vertical markets.
· Provide customers with quotations and supporting information
· Close sales and generate new business by establishing contact, developing relationships and recommending solutions.
· Arrange frequent reseller and customer visits to promote the DigiBox products and solutions
· Actively pursue leads and generate sales to hit specified personal and company targets
· Grow sales revenue through evangelising our products when meeting end users, understanding the customer’s workflow and qualifying opportunities
· Close sales and establish new business by identifying and developing new accounts
· Manage demonstrations and the necessary employee and product resource, with technical support.
· Support the DigiBox team at trade shows and other marketing events.
· Build trust amongst the channel partners and provide sales support, assistance at customer events and training as required
· Own relationships both technically and from a sales perspective with suppliers, dealers and customers
· Update CRM and all relevant data and records
· You must have a full driving licence and regular use of a car.
This role is a Full-time, Permanent position.
Salary: OTE uncapped £65,000
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org