Are you analytical minded with a passion for Sports? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to use your analytical and data driven aptitude, university and perhaps early career experience to influence the growth of a fast moving and ambitious digital media company? Are you passionate about the role data can play in driving commercial outcomes? Are you keen to build your data skills and CRM Analytics experience. If so, we may have the perfect role for you.
DAZN is fast becoming the world’s leading sports platform, streaming the most exciting events on the planet, telling the incredible stories behind the sports and allowing fans to get closer to their favourite teams and stars.
We live to serve the sports fan – liberating them from the restrictions of legacy technology– allowing them to enjoy their favourite sports whenever, wherever and however they want.
We are growing at breakneck speed with millions of paying customers across 200 countries. Our next goal is to become the world’s largest sports broadcaster and one of the biggest entertainment services on the planet. We know that growth really starts with keeping our existing customers engaged and retained.
In this role, you will be an important member of the Retention Marketing Team reporting to wider data organisation and spending 100% of your time supporting the Global Retention Marketing / CRM team. Your role will be to develop insights and analytics outcomes that drive data, creative and targeting strategy and enable evaluation of CRM and digital marketing execution.
You will deliver regular, accurate and insightful analytics dashboards, reporting and findings. Such regular performance analysis will slice our data by market, channel (email, push notification, social, display), campaign and customer cohort; incorporating analysis against the size of installed base by market, churn/retention/winback against that installed base, engagement stats, sign up velocity, revenue / ROI and Lifetime Value (LTV) of subscriber. When you identify new data sets that are needed, you will work with the broader DAZN data community to obtain them.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Provide accurate and insightful reporting and analysis on CRM performance
- Be the one of the central retention marketing data team when the retention marketing / CRM team have questions about commercial performance, customer behaviour or the impact of events and marketing campaigns.
- Use Optimove, Tableau, Looker and more to provide analysis and reporting for key stakeholders across central and local retention marketing.
- Provide insights and recommendations to all levels of the organisation, from
- SVP Retention Marketing to the CRM / Retention Marketing teams planning and executing CRM /retention programs.
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure all relevant data is accurate, up to date and accessible.
- Provide a robust reporting framework for evaluation of all campaign driven
- and wider lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Drive your own success – there are loads of projects to get stuck into, and our
- CRM partners are looking for a proactive and strategic approach to providing
- data in support of these.
- 1-3 years experience in CRM / Retention Marketing / Data & Analytics.
- An interest in retention strategies and ideas of how data can be used to develop
- A proactive and flexible approach, willing and able to support changing priorities & comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude toward new challenges, with
- a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- You’ll bring strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a focussed workload, to tight deadlines.
Good to have:
- Experience working with CRM data and technologies, including Email, Push, Social and Display.
- Some experience of analytical tools and languages for example: Optimove, Tableau, SQL, Looker, Snowflake, Google Big Query and Google Analytics
- Passion for Sport (any sport, we have rights for most!)
- Degree or post grad in marketing / data / analytical discipline
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.