As a CRM Ops Specialist, your role involves facilitating BAU support across department for customer acquisition, retention & winback, and to drive growth and revenue across the business.
Managing the relationship with a customer is one of the most important aspects of any business. Thus, CRM specialist serves a vital function in any organisation.As a CRMOps Specialist, your role involves design, implementation, and support of the CRM strategy using the CRM software’s for customer retention & win-back.
We view this as an extremely important and interesting role since our CRMs get to learn a lot about our customers. The behavioral data will enable us to create a tangible marketing plan. As a CRM Ops specialist, your job is to maximize the efficiency of the CRM software, the data inside it, and to improve customer care. With your love for tech & sports, you will get the chance to explore opportunities in various tools & tech stacks to bring ideas to life.
- Strong knowledge in HTML, SQL, CSS – Bonus if you know other programming languages.
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Passion for sports
…the rest we can teach you with your hunger to make an impact.
As our new CRM Ops Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Oversee and execute multi-channel hyper-personalized campaigns.
- Design, build and refine workflows using the CRM softwares
- Collaborate with the DAZN core market CRM leads and cross-functionals teams to ensure CRM campaigns and programmes run optimally
- Work with database to segment audience, analyze behaviour, and improve the quality of the database
- Creating a centralized database of information about customers and prospects that can be accessed by multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Oversee CRM data governance which will include – Data standards, Data Audit, Data structures, User access & Reporting
- Support the implementation of automated journeys for multiple audiences to cultivate relationships and enhance communications
- Strategically plan, execute and assess the performance of individual CRM programmes
- Assist in trouble shooting of data or campaign setup issues
- Spotting ways to improve usage of the CRM through automating basic everyday tasks
- Create documentation on case resolution in order to facilitate knowledge sharing with team members.
- Deliver administrative support where needed
- Meet the defined SLAs for quality & utilization as per the set standards
- Staying informed on industry trends, the competitive landscape and new technologies influencing CRM. Identifying trends and opportunities, as well as translating analysis into actionable plans
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A university or college qualification in computer services, information technology systems, or computer programming (HTML/CSS/SQL)
- Solid communication skills & a good collaborator
- Microsoft Excel (VBA would be an add-on)
Not essential but great if you also have:
- A strong interest in sports and technology
- Administration experience around corporate systems such as Jira, Confluence, O365 is preferable.
- Enjoy working within an agile and fast paced environment.
Even better if you have:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Key attention to details
- Open, honest and approachable working style
- Problem solver
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Effective written and oral communication skills
These are the DAZN competencies you’ll need to succeed in your role….
- Communicating with impact
- Planning and Organizing
- Creativity and Innovation
- Commercial awareness
Department: 77-395 – Marketing – Retention
Job Title: CRM Ops Specialist
Reports to (title): Team Lead
Location: Mangalore, India
Hours of Work: 9 hours, 5 days in a week
Line Management Responsibility: No
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.