Website Bubble Agency
Bubble Agency is at the heart of the fast-paced and innovative media and entertainment industry. We are the leading global full-service boutique agency, providing PR, marketing and events expertise to the film, broadcast, media technology, sports and AV industries.
In our 22-year history, we have launched some of the most exciting technological innovations that shape the way we consume media today and our clients are behind some of the most popular content on screen. None of our achievements would have been possible without our amazingly talented team.
And this is your opportunity to join Team Bubble! You will be part of an inspiring team that rewards talent and creativity and develops potential. We are proud to have been a finalist for the 2022 PRCA Dare Awards’ Team Culture and Community Award and continue to place our team and their well-being at the heart of everything we do. This new role reports directly to CEO Sadie Groom, and is a key part of Bubble Agency’s ongoing growth. The Commercial Director will manage the Business Development Manager, attend new business meetings, prepare and amend proposals to completion and oversee the marketing of the business.
With a can-do attitude and impeccable written and verbal communication skills to match, this individual must be able to take ideas and transform them into faultless proposals and pitches. This person will be adept at self management, a goal achiever who excels at organising and planning, and be able to present the Bubble story and benefits to a wide group of people. You will be part of a fast-paced agency with high-growth plans. Because of this, the right candidate will have the opportunity to join the Senior Management Team, as well as being part of the annual company bonus scheme.
- Work with Bubble’s Business Development Manager to identify target companies/lists/channels to approach potential clients
- Manage the Business Development Manager’s activities, targets and timelines
- Deal with incoming leads to the business – from organisation of meetings, proposal writing, through to completion and handover to Account Team
- Lead/attend new business meetings when the CEO is not available/applicable
- Work with the Bubble team to upsell client services, attend calls and write proposals where required
- Work with Bubble’s in-house Marketing team on activities needed to achieve the business goals
- Create and write proposals, ensuring documentation is clear, concise and crucially compelling
- Project manage the pitch process, create all pitch materials, and manage the pitch team. Ensure all timelines are met, the proposal/pitch is submitted, the bid is complete and as accurate as possible, whilst also best reflecting Bubble’s services and abilities
- Manage lead-generation strategies including databases
- Develop new business strands for Bubble alongside the SMT
- Update the sales tracker system
- Organise and lead the weekly sales meeting
- Maintain and update new business databases
- Regularly read target media including newspapers, magazines, online sites and blogs for possible opportunities
- Organise, lead and/or attend new business meetings
- Attend various industry events and networking events
- Ad-hoc administration duties
- Contribute to Bubble Agency’s social media and online presence
- Fully participate in company brainstorms and ideas creation
- Establish professional relationships with colleagues in other offices
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com