Clear-Com, an HME company, is a trusted global provider of professional real-time communications solutions and services since 1968. We innovate market proven technologies that link people together through wired and wireless systems.
Clear-Com was first to market portable wired and wireless intercom systems for live performances. Since then, our history of technological advancements and innovations has delivered significant improvements to the way people collaborate in professional settings where real-time communication matters. For the markets we serve — broadcast, live performance, live events, sports, military, aerospace and government– our communication products have consistently met the demands for high quality audio, reliability, scalability and low latency, while addressing communication requirements of varying size and complexity. Our reputation in the industry is not only based on our product achievements, but also on our consistent level of customer engagement and dedication to delivering the right solutions for specialized applications, with the expertise to make it work. Around the globe and across markets, Clear-Com’s innovations and solutions have received numerous awards and recognitions for ingenuity and impact to customers. At Clear-Com you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while developing our future products. Come join our team!
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager in the Southeast Region. As a Regional Sales Manager you will deliver sales revenue and profitability for Clear-Com across multiple sectors in territories of responsibility. Increases market share in territories of responsibility by managing the distribution channel and developing secondary markets. Ensures critical communications in support of local partner’s efforts. Provides feedback to other Clear-Com groups on market trends, customer feedback and projects. Territory will include the states of: DL, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, WV, District of Columbia, and US Caribbean.
What you will do in the position:
- – Demonstrate and sell company products.
– Sell consultatively and makes recommendations to current and new customers, dealers, distributors, and integrators.
– Demonstrate commitment to exceeding current sales target and other strategic sales goals
– Manage relationships with Partners (re-sellers) in territories of responsibility; works with Director of Sales to identify and appoint additional – – Partners in regions and/or territories to extend our coverage.
– Establish and develop customer relationships and gains referrals to new customers.
– Conduct business meetings on the phone and in person with end users, consultants, and various Partners.
– Develop Business Objectives and Plan for territories of responsibility.
– Develop and deliver technical product demonstrations at customer sites and field events.
– Demonstrate in technical detail how the company’s product is superior to the competition.
– Gather and submit detailed business information for pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
– Accept orders, prepares quotes, close sales, and prepares appropriate documentation.
– Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs/RFQs.
– Trade Show Preparation and Attendance.
– Assist in identifying and coordinating trade shows.
– Assist with the setup, tear down, and shipment of trade show booths and equipment.
– Effectively uses CRM to provide required level of regular forecast and funnel information.
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- – 3+ Years of experience
– 50-60% Travel
– Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
– Sales with technical background in assigned region focusing on our primary markets and reporting.
– Strong understanding of audio, IP, and electronic technology. Ability to develop current knowledge of industry, competition, and company products.
– Effective use of company CM system for purpose of opportunity management and reporting.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficient in Word, Excel, and Visio.
Pay Range: £64,278.50 -£86,480.40. This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for the role. This may vary depending on experience and other factors.
To apply for this job please visit phf.tbe.taleo.net.