If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your production and broadcast knowledge in a dynamic, global environment then joining DAZN as Broadcast Coordinator could be a great next step for you! You’ll work on our live and non-live content output, working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world.
You will be passionate about sports production and have some experience in broadcasting or booking transmission paths for live events. You will be highly motivated with excellent communication skills, and a strong work ethic. You will lead by example and care passionately about the programmes you deliver.
As the Broadcast Coordinator at DAZN, you will be working across the delivery of our live and non-live content to the DAZN Platform and 3rd party clients. You will be part of a Resources team that includes Broadcast Managers, Production Managers and Production Coordinators who are all working to ensure we plan and deliver our live events successfully and on budget. If you have some previous experience in live sport broadcasting and a passion to further develop your skills and gain onsite experience in working with federations and other broadcasters then DAZN is the place to be!
This role will report into the Broadcast Manager and joins a global Resources team that is split between the USA and UK working across numerous sports and with multiple federations. We are looking for someone that is happy to travel, both across Europe and to the USA when required and will be working with teams based in both the US and the UK.
This role will be based in Leeds.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Broadcast Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate and work on the end to end planning of Live Broadcast Events
- Execute onsite line-ups with DAZN MCR and DAZN teams at every live event.
- Work with the PM team to ensure the successful planning of all live events.
- Onsite representative for Bronze and Silver events.
- Work closely with internal DAZN Operations teams to plan delivery of all live events, including integration of remote commentary and graphics.
- Work with the Broadcast Manager to ensure facilities and transmission is provided to deliver all content to the relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal DAZN teams and DAZN’s transmission partners to plan all contribution and distribution services for live events.
- Work with our Technical and Engineering teams on new ways to transmit our events to become more efficient and cost effective with our delivery.
- Knowledge of delivering live and non-live programming and sports events.
- Experience of working on outside broadcasts with experience in distribution and delivery of content.
- An understanding of broadcast transmission including satellite, fibre and IP workflows.
- Good knowledge of the production processes and broadcast criteria.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels, identifying the right level of support at all stages.
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst offering guidance and advice to both colleagues and clients to help them meet delivery.
- Happy to travel to events and to work on planning in an office environment.
- A problem-solving attitude, and a willingness to work in an ever-changing environment in multiple locations around the world.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.