Website BASE MEDIA CLOUD LIMITED
Multi award winning managed hosted solutions provider base is seeking a highly organised and capable Sales Administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to work in a modern, flexible and fast-paced business. The Sales Administrator will play a crucial role in supporting the sales team and ensuring smooth operations of the sales department.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including scheduling meetings, preparing sales reports and presentations, and managing customer data in our CRM system.
- Track and handle software partner purchase orders and procurement, working with the finance team.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, contracts, and other sales materials.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data and reports, including forecasting, pipeline tracking, and sales performance analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, customer success, professional service, and product development, to ensure seamless sales processes and customer experience.
- Respond to customer enquiries and assist in resolving any issues or concerns.
- Attend sales meetings and provide support as needed, taking detailed notes and following up on action items.
Skills and Attributes:
- A positive attitude and great people-person who values honesty, collaboration and hard work.
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales administration, executive assistant or similar business administration role.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- A results-driven approach with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and attention to detail.
- Company (EMI) Share Options Scheme
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Staff Savings Benefits Scheme (Sodexo)
- Professional Training
- 25 days holiday PA + Public Holidays
- Central London Office
base is on a mission to democratise cloud services for all businesses that work with digital media files.
base centralises vast digital media libraries into one, removing the confusion and complexity of multiple clouds and software tools. Working with base businesses can manage, collaborate and deliver global projects cost-effectively.
base provides solutions to store, process, manage, create and deliver large-scale digital media content online, from anywhere. base experts identify and implement a variety of solutions, including both hybrid and full-cloud workflows. base provides award-winning cloud services to a range of clients across multiple industries, including global online video brands like LADbible Group, cutting-edge sports such as EXTREME E and prestigious film and broadcast studios including Twickenham Film Studios and Narrative Entertainment.
The culture at base is a core aspect of the business. The following values underpin the day-to-day working culture at the company:
- We are brave
- We are ambitious
- We are honest
- We are empathetic
- We are entrepreneurs
We would love to hear why you want to work for base and what you will bring to the table. You can upload a cover letter on our website and tell us a bit more about you, your interests, and your experience. Head to the Join Us page for all the information you need. Alternatively, please email your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are successfully short-listed for interview, one of our team will be in touch to discuss next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com