experts in digital media storage and software workflows
Reports to: Head of Sales
This role sits within the sales and marketing’s Customer Success team, supporting the overall objective of delivering the highest levels of account management and customer satisfaction, whilst upselling base solutions into existing accounts.
· Meet your personal sales target and goals.
· Own the overall relationship with our customer base, which includes training, increasing product/service adoption, ensuring retention, and ongoing satisfaction.
· Plan, manage, and upsell opportunities with our customer base, excluding named accounts.
· Ensure regular Salesforce hygiene is maintained.
· Ensure vendor deal registrations are up to date.
· Coordinate with marketing on lead generation within the customer accounts.
· Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our relationship with them.
· Conduct regular service level meetings to ensure BASE is meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
· Develop and maintain appropriate knowledge in products, procedures, policy, and technology.
· 2+ years’ experience in customer facing account management roles.
· Proven track record of positive sales performance.
· An enthusiastic team player that can apply creative-thinking solutions to customer service issues.
· Strong analytical & reporting skills and a confident presenter.
· Eagerness to deliver quality and high level of service to our customers.
· Proficient in MS Office tools (Excel, Word etc.)
· Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
base is on a mission to democratize cloud services for all businesses that work with digital media files.
base centralises vast digital media libraries into one, removing the confusion and complexity of multiple clouds and software tools. Working with base businesses can manage, collaborate and deliver global projects cost-effectively.
base provides solutions to store, process, manage, create and deliver large-scale digital media content online, from anywhere.
base experts identify and implement a variety of solutions, including both hybrid and full-cloud workflows. base provides award-winning cloud services to a range of clients across multiple industries, including global online video brands like LADbible Group, cutting-edge sports such as EXTREME E and prestigious film and broadcast studios including Twickenham Film Studios and Narrative Entertainment.
The culture at base is a core aspect of the business. The following values underpin the day-to-day working culture at the company:
· We are brave
· We are ambitious
· We are honest
· We are empathetic
· We are entrepreneurs
· 25 days holidays (excluding public holidays)
· Company shares option scheme
· Employer contribution pension scheme
· Flexible hybrid working policy
· Central London office
· Sodexo company benefits platform, including discounted gym and shopping
Visit our website here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org