At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world.
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
The Area Operations Manager involves the responsibility for managing service delivery, cost management, revenue enablement and people leadership across multiple facilities and multiple service functions.
Monitoring, measuring and maintaining IM regulations and processes, to deliver our primary objective of total customer satisfaction through best in class service delivery in a safe working environment where the wellbeing of our colleagues, visitors, clients and suppliers is priority.
What You Will Do
- Management and support of operational staff responsible for overseeing the day to day running of their site with the area of responsibility
- Coach, train and mentor direct reports to enable effective staff management in all areas of the employee life cycle
- Encourages a continuous improvement culture through encouraged development of direct reports through collaboration with various divisions within the business,
- Encourage a culture of succession planning, looking for development opportunities for future leaders.
- Seeks innovation and ideas from the team to drive improvements, looking for evidence of demonstrated innovations
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery and implementation of all strategic business directives including , health and safety, continuous improvement, succession planning, budget optimisation, process and policy compliance
- Working with Project teams on Bids/ Tenders that have been lost / won ensuring successful integration or exit from the business.
- Build long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to drive the business forward, to enable positive results maintaining focus on continuous improvement
- Interface with customers in terms of day-to-day requirements and problems demonstrating our core values in every interaction.
- Oversee the maintenance of high quality customer relationships maintaining satisfaction in delivery of services
- Create a high performing culture within their team, working across different functions, building relationships and driving continuous improvement
- Oversee the completion of all daily and weekly reports and logs for all teams/sites ensuring records are retained within our records retention guidance.
- Promote best practice through the compliance of policy and process within business standards
- Research and resolve service issues and implement solutions communicating lessons learnt and implemented best practices to the wider business.
What You Will Bring To The Role
- Ability to build and develop successful long term relationship with
- customers, direct reports, other teams and departments within Iron
- Project management skills and experience.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creates and communicates a compelling vision
- Puts customer First
- Inspires others to achieve
- Demonstrates a passion for success
- Sufficient proven experience as a manager, with demonstrated success in
- running in an operational service delivery role, preferably within Iron
- Mountain or from the records management industry or logistics
- background preferably.
What We Offer
- Be part of an ever evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation.
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self.
- Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries.
- Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences.
- Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing.
- The possibility of working from home.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2747701271/
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.