Date(s): May 17, 2022
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
A free training session exclusive to Rise members. Join us and Birdsoup from 10am-12pm (BST) on 17 May in London to learn more about what resilience is & practical advice for how to develop resilience to help your career to thrive.
Although it’s free to attend, places are limited, so we recommend early booking. It’s quick and easy to reserve your place – simply click here to register
If you aren’t already a Rise member, you can still attend! Simply join as a member when registering for this session by following the registration link above.
In the Rise Women in Leadership report, 75% of respondents said they had experienced imposter syndrome in their career. Imposter syndrome can show up in a number of different ways, affecting how we feel about our achievements and success despite our experience. This can impact the decisions we make in our careers and how others perceive us.
Delivered by leading women’s careers consultancy, Birdsoup, in this interactive and thought-provoking session, you will learn more about:
- what imposter syndrome actually means and dispelling some myths around it;
- when and why people experience it;
- how to recognise when it could happen;
- strategies and resources to address it.
Who should attend?
This is a must-attend session if you think you (or someone in your team) have experienced imposter syndrome – or for anyone who is interested in understanding more about this fascinating topic.
About the Rise Training Programme 2022
Running throughout 2022, the Rise Training Programme is designed to offer practical support, advice and guidance to women at all stages of their careers, their allies and organisations from across the media technology sectors.
These sessions are free and exclusively available for Rise members. By attending, you will gain insights into key development areas ,to super-charge your career progression and help you to develop strategies to improve your, and your colleagues’ workplace wellbeing.
Other training sessions in this series include:
- Building career resilience | 12 July 2022, 16:00-17:30 (BST) | Online
- Finding your voice: practical tips for confident public speaking | 7 June 2022, 15:00-17:00 (BST) followed by a networking reception | ITV, London
- Introduction to leadership | 21 September 2022, 10:00-13:00 (BST) | Venue TBC
- Why you need to get serious about the menopause | October – Time and date TBC | Online
- Enhancing performance through stakeholder management | 8 November 2022, 09:00-10:30 (GMT) | Online
Find out more and sign up by visiting our events section