Date(s): November 8, 2022
Time: 09:00 - 10:30
A free online training session exclusive to Rise members. Join us and Birdsoup from 9.00am-10.30am (GMT) on 8 November to learn more about effective stakeholder management – and how this can help with personal career development.
Although it’s free to attend, places are limited, so we recommend early booking. It’s quick and easy to reserve your place – simply click here to register
If you aren’t already a Rise member, you can still attend! Simply join as a member when registering for this session by following the registration link above.
Managing expectations and the stakeholders that we have to deal with can be challenging, particularly with the additional complexities of working remotely. During this session, we will provide tips and strategies on how to manage stressful situations.
This workshop, developed & delivered by Birdsoup, is designed for everyone who has to manage stakeholders both internal and external. By attending you will gain the chance to explore:
- managing up: how to improve engagement with your managers and clients, say no and deliver bad news.
- managing down: delegating effectively and recognising people-pleasing.
- how to set boundaries – and how to stick to them.
- practical tips on better communication, both face to face and virtually.
Who should attend?
Anyone who manages multiple stakeholders.
About the Rise Training Programme 2022
Running throughout 2022, the Rise Training Programme is designed to offer practical support, advice and guidance to women at all stages of their careers, their allies and organisations from across the media technology sectors.
These sessions are free and exclusively available for Rise members. By attending, you will gain insights into key development areas ,to super-charge your career progression and help you to develop strategies to improve your, and your colleagues’ workplace wellbeing.
Other training sessions in this series include:
- What’s imposter syndrome really about?| 17 May 2022, 10:00-12:00 (BST) | Jigsaw24, London
- Finding your voice: practical tips for confident public speaking | 7 June 2022, 15:00-17:00 (BST) followed by a networking reception | ITV, London
- Building career resilience | 12 July 2022, 16:00-17:30 (BST) | Online
- Introduction to leadership | 21 September 2022, 10:00-13:00 (BST) | Venue TBC
- Why you need to get serious about the menopause | October – Time and date TBC | Online
- Enhancing performance through stakeholder management | 8 November 2022, 09:00-10:30 (GMT) | Online
Find out more and sign up by visiting our events section