Date(s): July 12, 2022
Time: 16:00 - 17:30
A free online training session exclusive to Rise members. Join us and Birdsoup from 4.00pm-5.30pm (BST) in London on 12 July to learn more about imposter syndrome – and how to develop strategies to address it.
Although it’s free to attend, places are limited, so we recommend early booking. It’s quick and easy to reserve your place – simply click here to register
If you aren’t already a Rise member, you can still attend! Simply join as a member when registering for this session by following the registration link above.
A growing body of evidence shows that individual resilience is a good predictor of job performance, job satisfaction and employee psychological well being. Resilience isn’t something you either have or don’t have, it’s complex and can fluctuate.
By attending this workshop, you will gain an understanding of what resilience really is and what factors contribute to it. Throughout this session, you will also get to explore the resilience resources you have and can build and why developing resilience is essential for your career to thrive.
Delivered by leading women’s careers consultancy, Birdsoup.
About the Rise Training Programme 2022
Running throughout 2022, the Rise Training Programme is designed to offer practical support, advice and guidance to women at all stages of their careers, their allies and organisations from across the media technology sectors.
These sessions are free and exclusively available for Rise members. By attending, you will gain insights into key development areas ,to super-charge your career progression and help you to develop strategies to improve your, and your colleagues’ workplace wellbeing.
Other training sessions in this series include:
- What’s imposter syndrome really about?| 17 May 2022, 10:00-12:00 (BST) | Jigsaw24, London
- Finding your voice: practical tips for confident public speaking | 7 June 2022, 15:00-17:00 (BST) followed by a networking reception | ITV, London
- Introduction to leadership | 21 September 2022, 10:00-13:00 (BST) | Venue TBC
- Why you need to get serious about the menopause | October – Time and date TBC | Online
- Enhancing performance through stakeholder management | 8 November 2022, 09:00-10:30 (GMT) | Online
Find out more and sign up by visiting our events section