Date(s): October 14, 2022
Time: 11:00 - 11:45
JIO World Convention Centre
Join us and our expert panel from 11.00am-11.45am on 14 October at the Broadcast India Show to find out more about our work in championing gender diversity.
This panel is taking place at the Broadcast India Show (BI2022). You will need to be registered for the Show to attend this session. It’s quick and easy to register – simply visit the BI2022 website to find out more and register
If you aren’t already a Rise member, you can still attend! Simply join as a member when registering for this session by following the registration link above.
About this session
As Rise’s global reach is ever growing, join this session to find out more about our work across India and the broader APAC region. Hear more about our mentoring programme and networking opportunities, as well as new schemes such as the Rise Up Academy, designed to inspire, educate and inform young people about careers in the media technology sector.
- Anjali Joneja Amar | VP & Country Head | Tableau
- Jagruti Ghogare | Executive Engineer | TV9 New Network
- Mala M Prasad | Managing Director | AVI – SPL
- Rupali Sarkar | Manager – Business Development | Yotta Infrastructure Solutions
- Shivaji Kochhar | Senior Manager, Sales Systems APAC, Technology & Operations | Warner Bros Discovery
- Peter Bruce | Senior Channel Sales Manager | APAC Harmonic (Moderator)