Date(s): March 8, 2022
Time: 16:00 - 19:00
8 March 2022 | Presentations: 16:00-17:15 (GMT), 11:00-12:15 (ET) and 08:00-09:15 (PT). This will be followed by networking at the London event until 19:00 | London, UK and online
Celebrate International Women’s Day 2022 #IWD2022 in style with Rise! You are invited to join us either in person at our live event in London, or tune into online to the livestream to hear more from our fantastic line-up.
This event includes:
Inspirational keynote speeches
With this year’s theme being #BeatTheBias, we’re thrilled to be joined by two incredible keynote speakers, Carys Hughes and Avid’s Kathy-Anne McManus who will be sharing their inspiring stories of making their unique mark in a male-dominated sector.
A mentoring panel
As our mentoring programme opens for applications on International Women’s Day, our panel will give their invaluable insights into the benefits of mentoring – from building self-confidence, helping to focus on achieving career goals and making new connections… and much more! Our fantastic panel includes:
- Amaka Akpata | Commercial Management Professional, BT | 2021 Rise mentee
- Anna Lockwood | VP International, Telstra | Rise mentor
- Dushi Thangarajah | Senior Vice President Localisation, Fulfilment & PMO, EMEA at Deluxe | Rise mentor
- Collin McMillan | Manager, Creative Services Engineering
- Media Engineering, DMED Technology
- Liz Guenther | Account Director, Deluxe Media | 2021 Rise mentee
Showcasing our Rise Up Academy students
Our Rise Up Academy supports the next generation of broadcast media technology talent. We are thrilled to be able to showcase the talent of our students based at Mulberry UTC, who will be in action by live streaming the event to a global audience.
Of course it wouldn’t be in-person Rise event without the chance to meet new people and make new connections – as well as catch up with old friends!