For the fourth consecutive year, the Awards recognise inspirational women and companies who are stand-out performers, innovators and leaders in the global broadcast media technology industry.
is delighted to announce that entries are open for its annual Rise Awards with the introduction of two new categories, Ally of the Year that honours men who have been supportive of striving to achieve gender diversity, and Business Operations of the Year, celebrating an individual who excels at making sure the workforce and clients are happy and the business is reaching its targets.
Submissions and nominations are encouraged from across the global broadcast media technology audience to showcase talent across the industry whether in a manufacturer, service provider, engineer or broadcaster role.
The awards are free to enter and nominations will close on 18 August 2022, with a drinks reception at IBC to announce the shortlist. The awards will be held in partnership with BT Sport and Timeline on Thursday 10 November at BT Sport Studio, with graphics being provided by Moov and drinks by EMG.
Entrants can be nominated, or they can nominate themselves. All applications will require statements on the nominee and why they are relevant for the award. The judges, across the categories, are looking for the best demonstration of exceptional achievement, innovation, positive impact, and the ability to fulfil the criteria.
Awards categories include
- R&D Engineer | sponsored by Ateliere Creative Technologies | Find out more and nominate
- Woman of the Year | sponsored by Zixi | Find out more and nominate
- Rising Star | sponsored by Avid | Find out more and nominate
- Influencer | sponsored by Bitmovin | Find out more and nominate
- Marketer/PR | sponsored by disguise | Find out more and nominate
- Product Innovation | sponsored by Clear-Com | Find out more and nominate
- Production Support Engineer | sponsored by Blackmagic Design | Find out more and nominate
- Business | sponsored by LiveU | Find out more and nominate
- Technical Operations | sponsored by Ross Video | Find out more and nominate
- Student | sponsored by SMPTE | Find out more and nominate
- Company Award For Investment in Women | sponsored by Telstra | Find out more and nominate
- Sales | sponsored by Harmonic| Find out more and nominate
- *NEW Ally of the Year | sponsored by Vizrt | Find out more and nominate
- *NEW Business Operations | sponsored by Deluxe | Find out more and nominate
“We’re delighted to launch the 2022 edition of the Rise Awards. This is the fourth year running we have held the Awards, a core part of Rise that plays such a fundamental role in celebrating inspirational women in our exciting industry. We are pleased to introduce two new categories, Ally of the Year Award and Business Operations of the Year, providing further opportunities for us all to give recognition to women in our community.”
“I would thank our sponsors for their generosity and for supporting the Rise Awards. We are looking forward to hosting the awards in partnership with BT Sport and Timeline and most importantly congratulating the winners and all of the nominees in-person.”Carrie Wootten, Managing Director of Rise
Find out more about the Rise Awards
To read more about all these categories, visit the Rise Awards section.
If your company would like to take part in supporting the Rise Awards, please contact Sadie Groom on email@example.com to discuss how you can get involved as a sponsor.