Broadcast – Maternity Cover
Want the chance to work with a production team on a variety of TV productions in the UK and around the World including Formula E, Sail GP, Women’s Football, World Series triathlons and many more?
Timeline is a market-leading provider of broadcast technology and services. We are trusted by some of the biggest brands in the UK and international television market including the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and BT Sport. Our portfolio includes outside broadcasts, post-production, studios, RF and satellite, managed services and systems integration. We deliver technical and creative facilities for programmes as diverse as live music and awards shows, political conferences, global and domestic sporting competitions, light entertainment and current affairs. Find out more about the projects we work on.
About the Role
We are looking for a proactive, highly focused, organised individual who will ensure the proper workflow of booking procedures, and who will also support the team by carrying out all common booking duties.
You will maintain a positive and friendly countenance by acting as the first line of contact for the production/ scheduling teams.
• Assisting the Booking co-ordinators with all the booking elements for a production
• Completing all front pages of the planning sheets including crew names; contact details; vehicle details; timings etc.
• Creating jobs and work orders on line
• Collating crew information for current and future jobs
• Invoicing: transferring quotes and producing proforma invoices and producing Purchase Orders in a timely and effective manner
• Liaison with all other areas of the production team, ensuring smooth running of productions
• Ensure effective working relationships with suppliers, staff & clients
• Cover any other related work as required
• Booking Hotel and travel arrangements for the crews
• Maintaining all the files and keeping them up to date (document control)
• Assist with any meetings both internal and external (including refreshments if applicable)
• Work Collaboratively with other employees throughout Timeline Television
• Maintain own expenses via internal system
- Help the Office Administrator as and when appropriate including:
- Reception duties (meeting and greeting guests to Timeline; this also will include ensuring parking spaces are available to all visitors if required
- Booking Travel and Hotels for the team as and when required
- Responsible for all the post and deliveries/couriers for the Ealing office and distributing accordingly
- Maintain office supplies i.e. Stationary
- Photocopying; scanning and shredding of documents
- Liaise with team to ensure general support is maintained across the various sites
- Assist the with organising events as and when required
- Ensure all the plants are watered and maintained
Above is just a brief outline of duties, however this can change due to business requirements. You may be given additional workloads from the management, and you will be expected to comply with all reasonable requests.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Impeccable organisational skills
• Must have an excellent working knowledge of Excel
• Good communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Experience of working with diverse teams
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Good written and numerical skills
• The ability to prioritise workload
You will be eligible for a variety of employee benefits including but not limited to:
• Private health care
• Medical cash benefits
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Travel insurance
Unfortunately, due to the anticipation of lots of applications we will not be able to respond to everyone, so if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please note that you will have been unsuccessful this time, however, we would ask that you keep an eye on our career page on the website in case anything more suitable comes available: http://www.timeline.tv/careers/
Only applicants with the right to work in the United Kingdom will be considered.