Becoming an industry partner of Rise means that your company is helping to address gender diversity in the broadcast manufacturing and services sector.
It means we can continue our work in offering free support for women working, or aspiring to work in the sector, including our six-month mentoring programme and series of events and workshops.
What Rise can offer you:
There are several sponsorship packages available, with benefits running to December 2019. Benefits can include:
- Logo on the Rise partnership page of the website
- Speaker opportunities at Rise events
- Complimentary tickets to Rise events for staff and corporate guests
- Logo on signage at RISE events, including our activity for International Women’s Day.
- Logo on all Rise e-marketing to members, including regular e-newsletters and e-shots promoting events and Rise updates
- Partnership status recognised on Rise editorials secured within industry press
Additionally, there are also opportunities to sponsor individual events that are planned throughout 2019, including:
- International Women’s Day Networking Drinks
- Summer Workshop and Networking Drinks
- Christmas Party
To find out more about the opportunities to support Rise throughout 2019, please get in touch with Carrie Wootten, Rise Director on firstname.lastname@example.org