At Bubble Agency, we believe in doing things a bit differently. We love our clients, big ideas, and working in a creative team. As a full-service agency, we are true partners of our trusted clients and this is your opportunity to get under the skin of the industry and really get involved. The right candidate will share our values, enjoy being part of a sociable team, be passionate about communication, technology and brands. With experience of having worked in a PR/marketing agency, this individual must be passionate with a can- do attitude and impeccable social media, written and verbal communication skills to match.
Account Managers at Bubble are the engine of the news machine, masterminding sell-ins and driving their team to meet, and exceed, coverage targets and maintain a healthy pipeline. They should consistently deliver the highest quality PR and social media content; maintain a network of lucrative media relationships and deliver stand-out coverage; be super-responsive to client requests; ensure all writing is of a high standard and error-free and ensure account reporting and admin runs like clockwork.
As Bubble is a full-service agency, this role will require you to work on clients’ social media – from planning, implementation through to measurement and reporting. There is also the opportunity to work on wider marketing projects.
This role will require management of Account Executives and Interns.
We pride ourselves on delivering consistent creativity, considered counsel and measurable impact for our clients and prospects, whilst always contributing to the development of our people and the agency.
• Client liaison: proactive lead on all client communications, including leading client update calls and face to face meetings
• Campaign planning and management: developing and delivering on campaign plans against client KPIs
• Proactive media planning: responsible for planning how the team will meet monthly media targets and accountable for delivering on them
• Proactive media relations: creating creative pitches, selling-in and securing coverage
• Social media: effective management and implementation of social media campaigns across all channels, including metrics and growth reporting
• Reporting: updating client trackers on a daily basis and delegating tasks to JAE/AE and responsible for delivering monthly reports on time
• Coverage monitoring: overseeing the collation of coverage and informing client of coverage wins as they happen
• Press lists: regularly maintain, assess and update press lists to ensure clients’ target areas are being met
• News high jacking: proactive monitoring of current news landscape and providing clients with news high jacking opportunities and successfully selling-in comment responses
• Writing: lead on all writing and proof-reading tasks. To be written by AM or managing the delegation to a Bubble writer, critiquing and ensuring accuracy of work before delivering to the client
• Speaking opportunities: assessing and pitching clients for opportunities regularly to meet KPIs
• Awards opportunities: assessing and regularly taking opportunities to clients, handling submission drafts and submitting on client’s behalf
• News distribution: overseeing the distribution of content to target media
• Tradeshow support: leading a client’s presence at a tradeshow; booking press meetings, ensuring news schedule is met and show previews are fulfilled, as well as onsite attendance
• Regularly read target media including newspapers, magazines, online sites and blogs for possible opportunities for clients
• Inputting accurately into Bubble’s time management system
• Managing and developing JAE/AEs and responsible for managing their time and output
• Attend industry events and networking events
• Adhoc administration duties
• Building and maintaining media relationships
• Contribute to Bubble Agency’s social media and online presence
• Organise company brainstorms and ideas creation
• Inputting to new business pitches and attending pitches
• Establish professional relationships with colleagues in other offices
• Presenting to colleagues on a regular basis to share knowledge and experiences
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a 100-word covering letter or video on why you’d like to be a Bubble to Emma Pritchard on email@example.com